Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Welcome!

I have had several new people stop by the blog the past few days, and let me just say, thank you for stopping! Pull up a chair and stay a while. I have been a little absent lately, but I am working on getting back in the swing of things.

For you newbies, or those of you who would like a refresher, you can get aquainted with my kids here.

You can also read about why I changed my name at the ripe old age of 28.

You can read about my journey of 30 before 30.

 

And finally, and most important. Even if you don’t read anything else. Please go read about Sam.

 

Again, thank you very much for stopping by, I hope you stick around and let me get to know you!

1 comments:

{Kimber} on February 3, 2010 at 4:50 PM said...

I'm not new...but I'm totally going to read about why you changed your name!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!