Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who are these kids, and why do they call me mom?

This is my first post using Live Writer. We’ll see if I like it or not.

I thought since I hadn’t done a real intro of the kids, I would post a small one to test the photo layout using writer. Here goes nothing!

sadie4thgrade

This is Diva. Diva is 9.5 and thinks she’s 18. She loves being the center of attention. Loves to act, sing, write and create.

 

connor2ndgrade

This is Brainiac. Brainiac is 7, almost 8. (WOW) He is incredibly smart, and constantly blows us as parents, and his teachers away. He absorbs information like a sponge, and is reading on at least a 6th grade level.

gracekinder

This is Stinkerbell. Stinkerbell is 5. And just started Kinder. She’s cute as a button, but stubborn as ever. Always has been. She stood in the corner for 45 minutes when she was 2. But she’s also as sweet as can be, when she wants to be. She has an infectious laugh.

labare 004

This is Bossman. Bossman is 2. Almost 3. He thinks he’s the boss, and never ceases to crack us up. He likes knock knock jokes. That he makes up himself. Like:

Knock knock

who’s there

Banana

Banana who?

Juicy banana!

(insert hysterical laughter here)

 

So these are the kids. Each one different, but oh so special.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!