Thursday, December 31, 2009

Baby Sam

For those of you new to my blog, you might notice the Prayers for Samuel button on the left. Samuel is my un-born nephew. They found out at what was supposed to be the "big" ultrasound that Sam has markers for Trisomy 18 or 13. He is not expected to make it to term.

This was the beginning of December. Sam is still holding in there, and we’re still flooding the gates of heaven with our prayers. Samuel is my brother and sister in laws first baby, and we are all over the moon excited.

Please cover our family in your prayers. I am sharing what I can while still protecting their privacy and time to grieve. You may leave me a comment with questions, or notes for them and I will do my best to answer questions, or pass along encouragement.

We’re trying to spread the news of Baby Sam as far as we can to get as many people praying as possible. I believe in miracles!

2 comments:

A New England Girl on January 2, 2010 at 8:34 AM said...

I too believe in miracles, so I will be including your nephew in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everything turns out for the best!
And, of course, Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest and a Happy New Year. :)

Dawn on January 2, 2010 at 8:28 PM said...

Stopping by from SITS-I will keep your nephew and his family in my prayers.

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!