Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Musings

So I was hoping this post would include a picture of my new furniture.

But the huge 7ft tall armoir is still taking up half of the living room even though it was supposed to be picked up Friday. As a result, my living room is still in complete disarray.

 

I was also hoping that this post would include a picture of my new computer.

 

But I can’t figure out how to get the media card reader to work. (guess what I DIDN’T get?!) *sigh*

 

Oh, but I can show you the 7ft tall armoir that is taking up half my living room and making things seem crowded with the new stuff. Wanna see what it looks like?

5167_1169464150129_1033712942_525703_177175_n

There ya go. Its an old picture, but it shows you what I’m trying so hard to get rid of. There was a time that I loved it, then my tasted changed, and it would have cost a lot to repair and restore to match my new things. And Casanova decided he had to have a flat screen, and it wouldn’t fit. And we were NOT trying to get this big sucker upstairs.

Keeping Brainiac home today. He woke up Saturday with pink eye, and he is having problems with his Asthma. Inhaler isn’t working, cough meds aren’t working, and he was up most of the night having coughing fits lasting 20-30 minutes. So he gets to stay home, lounge on the new couch and play Xbox 360. Lucky kid.

 

I am excited for this week. Tomorrow Casanova’s Saints Jersey will be here. Something he has waited years for. I always told him, the day the Saints go to the Super Bowl will be the day I spend money on a Jersey. Well, as you all know, the Saints are going to the Super Bowl, so he’s getting his jersey.

Wednesday my new bedding set will be here. I am going to work on getting my bedroom all spic and span and pretty, and smelling nice, Wednesday I will be re-covering my headboard, so that my bed gets a makeover all at once. I’m SO excited about it. Its another makeover that’s been a couple years in the making.

I will post pictures soon. Promise. Just wanted to let you know I’m still alive and kickin’

Hope you all had an awesome weekend!

4 comments:

{Kimber} on February 1, 2010 at 8:48 AM said...

YAY!!!! for a Saints jersey!! which did he choose? Brees? Reggie?

Jen on February 1, 2010 at 8:05 PM said...

When it comes to a room makeover or any makeover for that matter, it never goes as planned. :)

Stopped by from SITS to say hi and welcome.

on February 1, 2010 at 8:13 PM said...

Stopping by from SITS to say welcome and we're glad you joined! You've got SUCH a cute family!

Just Lisa on February 1, 2010 at 9:59 PM said...

I kinda like the Armoire... it would look great in my bedroom!

Came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!