Saturday, April 17, 2010

May be scarce

After much soul searching, conversation, and prayer, we came to the decision to withdraw our kids from the public school system and begin homeschooling them immediately.

This will slow down my posting schedule, my response time, and my tweets significantly I’m sure.

I will be doing my best to keep up with my own schoolwork while teaching my children. We went shopping tonight and picked up enough books and supplies to last us the next 6 weeks until we break for summer. Tonight, I’m sitting and writing lesson plans and getting organized. Its been a crazy whirlwind of a couple days, but I am confident that we are doing the right thing for our family.

I won’t disappear altogether, and, hopefully you won’t even notice a difference in how often I’m here.

But, if I am missing a while, don’t worry, I’ll have to come up for air eventually! ;)

1 comments:

Oka on April 22, 2010 at 12:34 PM said...

Well, if you are not Supermom, you must be Wonder Mom (FYI, you left your shirt at Wal-Mart).

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!