Monday, April 26, 2010

I’m still alive!

shelbyshower 022

I’m still here. Survived the first week of homeschooling. Loved it.

Casanova’s kidney “thing” turned out to be a cyst. Its shrinking already and no further action is needed. Yay!

Struggling with Sam being gone right now. This is the time we should all be on pins and needles waiting to hear the good news. Instead, today marks two months to the day since we said good bye.

In addition, today is my brother and sister in laws two year wedding anniversary. I have a feeling it will be bittersweet for them.

Just wanted to pop my head in and say “Hi”! I miss you all, and hopefully I will be back on top of the blog soon. Family is coming first right now, I know you understand.

1 comments:

{Kimber} on April 26, 2010 at 1:57 PM said...

glad to hear the good news about your hubs and that homeschooling is going well!

miss ya!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!