Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thirty before 30 Update

Sooo, I haven’t done that great.  Honestly, I made the list and then forgot about it. And then I realized that I have less than 18 months before my 30th birthday. I have GOT to get on the  ball with this stuff. So I pulled it back up to have a look and see what I need to do.

Thirty before 30.

We already know I’m working on number 23.

Oh, and number 25? Done. Did it. I don’t remember if I shared or not.

Our Headboard before…..

036 

And After:

038

Here’s what it looks like with our bedding:

042

I love it!

 

Other than reading 5 books, I haven’t done much else. So I’m getting serious about it.

30b430_Page_0

I have put this button on my sidebar, and the plan( HAH) is on the 30th of each month I will give an update on how I’m doing. You can click the button at any time and read all the posts with the tag 30 before 30.

1 comments:

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com on March 21, 2010 at 3:27 PM said...

Hooray! Love the headboard! You go girl. :)

Holly

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!