Thursday, March 18, 2010

My first ever contest!

Ok Peeps, here’s the deal.

I like you. But I also know there’s a WHOLE lot of other people out there that I will like also.

Picture0006

(see, I’m looking, I know they are out there)

Enter my first ever contest.

The rules are simple, you send people my way, they tell me you sent them. I keep track. At the end of the contest (April 1st) I will start to add up the results. Whoever has the most points wins!

Ah, wins what???

Well you have your choice- $20 gift card to either Amazon or I-tunes. (but keep your eyes peeled- I may add to this prize as time goes on)

So how do you get points?

1. Your Blog! Post my button on your blog, or make a blog post including my button. Let me know you did so by linking your post below.

2- Make sure you tell your friends to let me know you sent them- when someone new follows me AND leaves a comment letting me know who sent them, you and your friend will both get a point.

3. Follow me on Twitter (link on my sidebar) Again, be sure to let me know you are following!

4. Become my fan on Facebook! (see the left sidebar)

So that’s it. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeasy!

I will keep track of the points, and the winner gets their choice of a $20 Amazon gift card OR a $20 I-Tunes gift card.

And, in case anyone was wondering why I want more followers- with less than 18 months left, I am working on knocking out my 30 before 30 list. Check out number 23.

If I meet and/or exceed that goal I will add more fun prizes!



4 comments:

{Kimber} on March 18, 2010 at 9:36 AM said...

I stalk you on twitter already!

Unknown on March 21, 2010 at 8:43 PM said...

I follow you on twitter and I'll add stuff to my blog! :)

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com on March 22, 2010 at 8:13 PM said...

I follow on twitter and will go put your button on my blog right now!!!!!! :)

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com on March 22, 2010 at 8:14 PM said...

I am also a follower of the blog! (Should I keep doing individual comments? I can do a blog post tomorrow. :)

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!