Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Monday

I’m getting a slow start this week! Normally I have all my posts for the week all ready and scheduled to post by Sunday  night. Yesterday though, I was a little busy enjoying time with my little sister. :)

Today is my brother’s birthday. Sam’s dad. He’s turning 23.

We’re full on potty training Bossman now. Undies all day, diapers only at night. Its already been stressful, but only because of he is so stubborn. He knows what he’s supposed to do, he just chooses not to do it.

 

I’m going to use my sisters visit to my advantage and do some major spring cleaning this week while I have an extra set of eyes and hands.

I know the blog has seemed like birthday city, but we’re done with big birthdays until May. Then Stinkerbell turns 6!!

Brainiac went to school today in a shirt and tie. He was in hog heaven.

001

Hope you all have a very happy Monday!

2 comments:

{Kimber} on March 29, 2010 at 8:30 AM said...

very handsome!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, your little guy is adorable!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!