Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thirty before 30 on the 30th!

Make sense? As promised here is my Thirty before 30 update.

Not much has changed since my last update, BUT I have been proactive in a few areas.

Have you met Lacey? If not you need to get your little hiney right over to her blog and check her out. I love it, so fresh, sweet, and well, I just smile when I read her.

She is starting a book club!  I am so very excited that I got in on this gem!

It is really going to help me accomplish number 9 on my list “Read 50 new books (5 down as of March '10)”

Plus, I’m SO excited to be pushed out of my “reading comfort zone” and read books that might be slightly different than what I pick out for myself.

I have my book all picked out and ready to send, and I’m already looking forward to the day when it finds its way back to me.

If you follow me on twitter (link is on my sidebar) then  you already know that I’m also in the process of completing number  8 on my list “Get a tattoo”. I’m getting a tat in honor of Sam. Casanova is helping me design it. I will be sure to take pictures once I have it done. Maybe even a whole blog on the process. :)

So there ya have it. My Thirty before 30 update on the 30th.

164

I leave ya with a picture from our day at the zoo.

2 comments:

BNM on March 30, 2010 at 8:07 AM said...

good job :) I love tatts cant wait to see the pics!

A bookclub sounds fun, I just dont know if id have the time

{Kimber} on March 30, 2010 at 8:34 AM said...

maybe we'll get our tats on the same day! :)
can't wait to see it!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!