Friday, March 19, 2010

Just Dance Your bloggy off- Cotton Eye Joe

Ok, so after watching all of last weeks videos, I decided it just looked to fun not to participate in! So I ran out and got me a copy of Just Dance for Wii, and joined in the fun.
I had to think long and hard about actually participating (by posting a video) or not, because, well, I am very self conscious. But I decided, what the hey, no body's perfect, and its all for fun right?
So here I am!

Head on over to Shell's or Supah's to see the rest of the videos!

(oh, and if you like my video be sure to tell them you want to see me win fan favorite!)





6 comments:

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com on March 19, 2010 at 1:29 PM said...

VERY cute! Looks like good exercise!

:)

Holly

Unknown on March 19, 2010 at 5:28 PM said...

How fun is this!! My kids are just as silly!! This is my first week joining and I thought that it was a blast! Can't wait to see what next week's song is!!

MoonNStarMommy on March 19, 2010 at 5:36 PM said...

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!! Goooooooooo Brainiac - it IS your birthday!! Welcome to 8!!! You did great hon, shake da boooooootay ... so glad I can't even THINK about doing this ... I don't have a Wii (muahahhaha) I have an x-box 360

Oka on March 19, 2010 at 6:13 PM said...

Wasn't it fun joining in? This was my second time, but I love it :D It's fun to do with the kids too

Shell on March 19, 2010 at 9:04 PM said...

Ahhh, finally, I can comment! Sorry, I was over here early and I swear, my computer is possessed or something!

Your little guy- jumping into the screen- hilarious!

And you totally rocked that part where you have to swing your arms and legs...I can NOT do that part.

Thanks for playing along!

Stacey @ Chasing Cloud 9 on March 20, 2010 at 2:20 PM said...

I have got to get this game after seeing everybody's videos! Brainiac jumping in was priceless! Loved it.

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!