Monday, January 25, 2010

Family

Click to make bigger.

This photo was taken the weekend after Thanksgiving, my brother and his wife had come down to Texas to visit her family, in our metro area. Family from back in East Texas made the drive up where we all met at a mall and spent a great Saturday together. This was just a few short weeks before we got the news about Sam.

 

sillygroupshotlabeled

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, the fuddy duddies who didn’t make the trip (because they were working, or whatever---just kidding) are:

RILEYNIkki

My other brother. And his girl. I like her too. She looks after my little sister for me and does stuff with her I would if I lived close by.

There are so many more of us. My moms parents, my moms siblings, cousins etc.

But this is my family. I miss them. I need to see them soon. Its been to long.

3 comments:

{Kimber} on January 25, 2010 at 12:09 PM said...

I've always wanted a big family so I am super jealous!! :)

Sandy on January 31, 2010 at 6:04 PM said...

Big families are awesome!

I came by to welcome you to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood!

Carma Sez on January 31, 2010 at 9:58 PM said...

love all the poses in the picture. I come from a tiny family.

Welcome to SITS! I know that you will enjoy being a part of this vibrant community of bloggers!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!