Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Weighty Wednesday

Soooooo, I could sit here and tell you how AF is visiting this week, so I’m more bloated than a blow fish. I could also tell you that with my grandpa in the hospital and finals looming, the stress got a bit overwhelming this week. I could tell you that its not my fault!

But I won’t.

I’m choosing to take full responsibility. I didn’t drink the water that I should have. I drank soda. Yes, caffeine free, but still- I should know better. I know from experience that when I am drinking sodas of any kind, I will not lose weight.

So anyway, on to the results:

Week 1- 254.2

Week 2- 252.2

Week 3- 253.4 *sigh*

Mini Me goal- Lose 10 pounds (9 pounds to go)

Mini-Me reward- Real manicure in a salon- not the store bought glue on’s that I’ve been doing for months!


Goals for this week

1- WATER WATER WATER

2- MOVE MOVE MOVE!

Head on over and see what the rest of the Sumo girls have been up to this week!





3 comments:

{Kimber} on January 13, 2010 at 12:48 PM said...

don't fret my love...this is a race, not a sprint!
you WILL DO IT!!! :)

Unknown on January 14, 2010 at 12:35 AM said...

Don't psych your self out lady! Just keep the long term goal in mind...and don't be so hard on yourself...you're already miles ahead of many by...TRYING!
http://thepursuitofmommyness.com/

CrazyAssMomma on January 15, 2010 at 4:54 PM said...

hang in there girlie!!!!!!
you are still doin good!!!!!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!