Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday

Since creative juices are staying far away from my brain these days, It will probably give me a headache trying to come up with something witty for these, but I don’t want to lose the small smattering of {awesome} followers that I have somehow accrued, so it is for you my friends, that I squeeze out the last bit of cohesive thought I have, because you deserve a post!

Also, don’t forget to head over to Supah’s and see who else is playing this week!

Without further ado…..

superstickies (6)

superstickies (7)

superstickies (8)

superstickies (10)

superstickies (11)

superstickies (12)

So there you have it. Grandpa is having a heart cath this morning, Baby Sam continues to make his presence known to my sister in law through crazy movements, and I have final projects due in a week. Happy Tuesday!

Don’t forget to visit Supah!!! Who is so determined to win the $20 gift card, I’m not even trying. Really, I’m not. lol!





5 comments:

Mae Rae on January 12, 2010 at 8:35 AM said...

I am so afraid to hit the doors today out of fear of getting Meeko. I want to see but I don't want to either. Too bad about your grandpa, I hear you on the no car thing though. Great Post its, have a great DAY!

Unknown on January 12, 2010 at 10:31 AM said...

hey i think yo did a great job being stressed and all. How come everythign seems to happen at once?? I can empathize with ya on all of the above except for the final projects lol

ClevelandPoet on January 12, 2010 at 9:53 PM said...

some times ya just got eat it out!

hope the stress goes away for ya!

BNM on January 12, 2010 at 11:23 PM said...

school+stress= EATING! I feel yah! lol
Haha! Love the post its :) saw ur link on Supah's page!

Now following you :)

http://brittneymclain.blogspot.com

My Trendy Tykes on January 13, 2010 at 4:03 PM said...

I would love a tele-porter. I would also like one of those machines that fix your food for ya by the press of a button.

yeahhhhhhhh mama likes!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!