Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy NEW Year!

I love New Year Day! It is so fresh and hopeful. Then January 2nd comes. And its all down hill from there.

Just kidding. Kinda.

My goal for 2010 is to make this my best year later. We have lived in the city for over a year, and haven’t taken advantage of it. We haven’t really put down roots. I figure, since Casanova just put in for two promotions at work, its about time we do so. Looks like we won’t be going back home anytime soon.

 

Happy New Year everyone! Lets make this one count!

2 comments:

{Kimber} on January 1, 2010 at 8:14 AM said...

forgive me for NOT knowing this...but where do ya'll live and where is "home"?

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum on January 2, 2010 at 8:33 AM said...

Happy sharefest. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!