Thursday, December 3, 2009

You Capture-Your Happy Story

youcapture4

 

This week the challenge is the things that tell your happy story. Or make you happy. Here are just a few of many highlights of my life:

008My Dark red high heels. I’ve always wanted red shoes. My BFF bought me these for my birthday this year. What a way to celebrate 28! I love them, and feel sassy every time I wear them. Which isn’t often, because really- how many outfits match red shoes? Just another reason I love them, they aren’t practical and are something I would never have spent money on myself!

012My Makeup. If I’m having a bad day, even if I’m just staying home. I go scrub my face clean and put on a full face of make up. Usually trying something new. Its an instant mood booster for me. I also love buying new make up!

sillygroupshotMy family…..its where my story began after all.

048Anything damask. I know its silly, but seeing damask in any form makes me smile. I just love it.     

3 comments:

Colleen on December 4, 2009 at 12:23 PM said...

Great shoes!

Elizabeth @claritychaos on December 4, 2009 at 10:34 PM said...

Throwing on a little eyeliner always brightens my mood, too. You're a woman after my own heart. :) Nice captures.

Anonymous said...

I love those shoes!!! I'm a bit of a shoe gal too:)

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!