Tuesday, December 8, 2009

She calls me popcorn…

labare 013

This is JoJo. She is one of my best friends. She actually lives with us, and helps me take care of the kids. The kids love her. I love her.

016

She is an in your face, tell you like it is person. Sometimes I don’t love that. But they don’t call it the ugly truth for nothing.

jensbdayparty 036

She gets me. We are so often on the same wavelength its scary.

jensbdayparty 053

She saved me. Earlier this year I hit a low so low I scared myself. She is the one who forced me to go held my hand when I went to the doctor. If it wasn’t for her, I probably wouldn’t be here.

jensbdayparty 056

I hope everyone has a friend like her.

print

She calls me Popcorn.

1 comments:

{Kimber} on December 8, 2009 at 2:03 PM said...

Isn't it great to have friends who "get us"?!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!