Monday, December 7, 2009

Please...

I have a family member, who has asked to remain anonymous. However, I see how many hits I have gotten over the past few days from people coming for entertainment.
I cannot let this go without asking for prayers.
There is a baby coming into our family, a baby boy.
We found out today that he has an underdeveloped brain, heart problems, a club foot, cleft lip, and an underdeveloped diaphragm. He is not expected to live to term, and if he does, doctors say he can live anywhere from 24 hours to 2 years.
We are all beside ourselves, and going through a large cycle of emotions.

Please, Please pray for my family.

1 comments:

{Kimber} on December 7, 2009 at 6:33 PM said...

Aww...praying :)

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!