Monday, December 7, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


We live in Texas. We got snow last week.

003

I know I know, you yankees northerners are laughing at me. But this is significant for us!

Being the good mother I am. I did NOT allow Bossman to lick the snow from the car. That would be gross. Even if he HAD licked the snow from the car, and I saw it, I would NOT have made him do it again so I could take a picture. Because that’s just ‘gusting! (Bossman speak for disgusting)

Oh no no, NOT ME!

007

1 comments:

{Kimber} on December 7, 2009 at 12:29 PM said...

BAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
too funny and we got snow here in Louisiana too! It was awesome!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!