Friday, June 11, 2010

Peekaboo…Guess who!

Yep, thats right, you aren’t rid of me totally. I’m up sick tonight, and am actually using my phone as a modem to get online. I have no idea if this will even post…lol its worth a shot though.

Living with the in laws isn’t as stressful as it could be. The main stress is H-O-T weather keeping all four kids inside and pent up with way to much energy.

Life back home is, well, like we never left. We just slipped back into our old routine, and old habits. Its been nice, you really can come home again.

Casanova got a job right away, unfortunately it didn’t work out, so we’re looking again. His unemployment has yet to go through, and due to the ten hours he worked at that job, it will be delayed a while while they “investigate” to make sure he did everything he could do about the situation. It would be so easy to flip out, and stress my days away, but really, what a waste would that be?

The other day my father in law came to us with an idea, one that could change our lives forever. I’m excited, very excited to see where it could take us.

We’re still in the very beginning stages, where the idea is just that, an idea, but we’re wanting to move quickly, and hopefully I’ll be able to share more with you soon.

We’re also busy planning Diva’s 10th birthday party. We’re having a Hollywood themed party, red carpet and all. Its all very exciting.

I hope to be able to share pictures soon, and I am working on catching up on my blog reading. And, hopefully soon, we’ll have stable internet access. I miss ya’ll! Hope your summer is starting out great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!