Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Peek a Boo!

I know, I left ya’ll high and dry last week. I totally went MIA.

Easter weekend came and just knocked me on my rear end!

Plans were made a month ago, fell through at the last minute, resorted, remade, all of that stuff. It was pure and total chaos and lack of sleep.

I don’t  have a real juicy, meaty post for you today, but I will leave you with some pictures from Easter. Hope you had a blessed one!

 

004

Sleepy kiddos on the trip back East. (we ended up going down in 3 cars, these were the three that were in the car with me and JoJo)

042

And they’re OFF!!!

048 050

064 065

063 067

Remember a while back when I told you about my friend Jaime over at Cherry Tart Designs? I told Casanova that all I want for Mothers Day is a pedicure and a photo pendant necklace.

So since the kids were dressed up, and so sweet looking, and I had chocolate to bribe them with  a pretty background, we worked on getting a good picture for my necklace.

069 069

071 072

073 074

075 076

And then finally, a sentimental one. A picture that I’m sure will be treasured for many years.

083

Me, and all my babies with my grandparents.

1 comments:

{Kimber} on April 6, 2010 at 3:08 PM said...

adorable pics!! you ALL look marvelous!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!