Thursday, April 15, 2010

I hesitate

I hesitate to write this, and put this out there. Because I’m afraid I will fail-AGAIN. In front of everyone. But you are my friends, and as my friends, I need your support.

I am doing the weight loss thing AGAIN. I have been back “on the wagon” for a couple weeks and as of this morning I have lost 5.2 pounds.

I am working with a fitness/diet coach this time around, and am involved in a very diverse group of people in a form of competition.

I have an inspiration wall up in our guest room :

inspirationwall

I love all the blank space on the board so I can add to it as I find other things that inspire me. The outfit- well, that’s what I want to be wearing when I say hello to my last year as a “twenty-something”. In other words, thats what I want to wear to my birthday party this year. (September) I have 21 weeks to drop 3 dress sizes. Think I can do it?

1 comments:

BNM on April 15, 2010 at 3:51 PM said...

way to go & you can absolutely do it! If you are interested I started a weight loss blog http://bnm2307.blogspot.com/ so we can help one another on losing weight! YOU CAN DO IT :)

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!