Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oh dear power company part 2

So when I last left you, I had just dealt with three tiers of rude people at our power company.

When the 12th came, I went online to pay our bill as I promised, and lo and behold I see “become our fan on facebook”

Well, I figured since talking to supervisors and expressing my displeasure with their customer service wasn’t getting me anywhere….

So I sent them a little note on their page and forgot about it.

A few days go by and I get an email asking about my issues from their “media relations” department. I replied, and get a phone call a few days later.

The lady, starts out nice, but as I tell her my issues, she becomes increasingly rude. She kept trying to focus on my high bills rather than the customer service issue. When I told her that I rarely run our heat she all but called me a liar.

She tried to give me some energy saving tips, and told me my summer bills will be lower. (uh huh, we’ll see)

Diva came in with the mail on Monday and hands me a package. Hand written brown envelope, I open it up to find:

213

Gee. Thanks. I guess the Simply Better Cooking is a bonus?

Now about that customer service…….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!