Friday, March 12, 2010

Its that time of year again

Time to break out the birthday candles.

Brainiac turns 8 one week from today. March 19th. I have some ideas for his gifts rolling around in my head. Just have to pick some.

As for his party, I have NO idea. I’m thinking a trip to the big arcade. I’m just not sure.

We don’t know enough people for parties around here, so we just pick something and do as a family and then have cake at home.

 

Bossman will be 3 on the 27th. This is one of the hard birthdays for me. I’ve never had a 3 year old and not had a baby. This is a new season of my life that’s for sure.

As for his gifts, I’m CLUELESS!!! I had the same trouble at Christmas. But, I am pretty sure that I want to take him to the zoo on his birthday. He’s never been, and I think he’ll love it.

 

How do birthdays run in your house? Are they simplified or big productions?

(Any ideas for a 3 year old boy who likes everything, but doesn’t care to play with much??)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!