Tuesday, February 23, 2010

If I may

I have some very specific prayer requests for the next few days:

 

* Safe travel for everyone involved. My brother and sister in law as they fly to Texas from Colorado. Sister in laws family as they travel from South Texas, Nebraska, Dallas area etc. My family as they travel from deep East Texas, Casanova and I as we travel to Abilene from Dallas.

* A comfortable ride for my dad. He is still recovering from back surgery, but my brother really needs his dad right now, and my dad needs to be there, so he will be enduring and going. Pray for a supernatural comfort to envelope him during the drive and after.

* Peace. For all involved. The past two days have been filled with anxiety attacks and nervousness for me. I am feeling far from peaceful. The emotional atmosphere is only going to get worse before it gets better. I need peace.

* An easy time for my kids. Diva especially is having a hard time with all this, she wants to go with us to the funeral, but we have decided that it would just be to much for the kids. JoJo will be staying here with the kids, so they will be in their own surroundings.  I’m thinking we need to plan something fun for this weekend to decompress.

Thats all I can think of right now, I will be sure to edit if I think of any more.

1 comments:

{Kimber} on February 23, 2010 at 11:14 AM said...

continuing praying

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!