Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Weighty Wednesday

Its that time again. Already. Time to step on the dreaded scale. I have avoided it this week, hid it under the bathroom sink. Out of sight, out of mind.

I have (as you can see in yesterday’s post it note Tuesday post) still struggling with the Dr Pepper issue, but its getting better. I’m going a day or two in between hits.

So here are this week’s goals

1. Finally kick the habit once and for all.

2. Get some form of actual exercise in- even if its using my stairs as a stair stepper.

As for this morning's weight…..well.

Week 1 Weigh in- 254.2

Week 2 Weigh in- 252.2 woot!

Mini-Me goal- Lose 10 pounds. (8 pounds to go)

Mini-Me reward- Real manicure in a salon- not the store bought glue on’s that I’ve been doing for months!

Head on over and see what the rest of the Sumo girls have been up to this week!



7 comments:

CrazyAssMomma on January 6, 2010 at 10:10 AM said...

thats awesome!!!!!!! good for you!!!!

gotta love those sumo gals!!!!

{Kimber} on January 6, 2010 at 10:14 AM said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! good for you!!!!!

A New England Girl on January 6, 2010 at 10:57 AM said...

Congrats on the weight loss! And good luck with your mini goal. :) It's all about small steps in the beginning. :)

MoonNStarMommy on January 6, 2010 at 12:06 PM said...

YAY!!!!!!! WTG Lynette! Small steps are HUGE steps!!

Kimi on January 6, 2010 at 1:03 PM said...

That is fantastic!! Go you. I too need to get up off my butt and do something. Anything.

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl on January 6, 2010 at 8:24 PM said...

you gooo girl! So glad to have you aboard. I'd totally tag along for that manicure when you get it.. just so i can go .. and not have to lose weight to earn it. My goal is a pedicure. I"m pretty sure i"lll get one before summer begins.

lmao

xoxo
supah

Our Favorite Things on January 6, 2010 at 9:21 PM said...

Hello fellow Sumo!!!!! Congrats on your loss....totally awesome! Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!