Monday, January 4, 2010

Today…

Today as I sent my kids off to school after the two week break- I miss them. Ask me again in late July after they have been out two months.

 

Today, I woke up energized and ready to whip this house back in shape after the chaos that was the holiday vacation. Ask me again in two hours when I’m tired and cranky from dealing with a very stubborn 2 year old.

 

Today, I woke up resolute to not drink the rest of the Dr Pepper that is sitting in the fridge, one glass a day can’t be doing that much to keep my headache at bay, so no more for me. Ask me again this afternoon, when the no-caffeine headache is raging full force.

 

Today I am faced with catching  up on schoolwork, but excited and refreshed from the break. Ask me again tomorrow night before my deadline when I’m stressing and freaking out.

 

What are you doing today?

 

031

For no other reason except that posts are boring without pictures. :)

2 comments:

{Kimber} on January 4, 2010 at 9:04 AM said...

back to work...reality sucks and so does cold weather...brrrrrrrr!!!!!

Catnap on January 4, 2010 at 2:09 PM said...

I hear ya--I felt kinda lost and sad today when I dropped sweetpea off at prek :(

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!