Friday, January 22, 2010

This Girl…

114

Is growing up. Before my eyes. I am working on a huge surprise for her.

You see, right now, Diva and Stinkerbell share a room. As Diva gets older, the age difference, and different personalities has made that very difficult.

JoJo is moving out. Going back to her little one bedroom apartment. This frees up a bedroom here. The plan is to send Diva to MiMi D’s one Saturday while JoJo and I completely transform the bedroom into a pre-teen paradise.

She doesn’t know it yet of course, but I asked her opinion on some bedding for a “friend” one day and she picked out this:

61CwhlUgmML._AA260_ 

She wants zebra size up though, thats what she saw. She doesn’t know she picked it out for herself. :) I’m sneaky like that.

I’ve already started picking up accessories, like a sign at Ross that says “you can never have to many friends….or shoes”

I can’t wait for the big reveal! I love that she’s going to have a space to call her own, to write or be mopey on her mopey days. (yes she has them already! Lord help me!)

So any suggestions on any Must-haves for her room?

a new cd-player and at least one new cd is already on my list. The girl is all about music. What about storage? Any hints on where to find fun yet functional storage?

I’ll be sure to post before/after and reaction photos when the time comes!

1 comments:

{Kimber} on January 24, 2010 at 9:07 AM said...

that bedding is adorable!! how old is Diva?
Biggs is 10 and just last week she got a new {bigger} bed...and so we had to pick out some new bedding too! I'll have to post a pic of it soon!!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!