Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Weighty Wednesday

So I have already mentioned that I’m participating with Skinny Chicks in Sumo Suits.




And that I’m having a slow start. I decided that the year so kindly wraps up at the end of this week, that at the beginning of next, I can really start dedicating myself.

I have already started taking baby steps.

1.- I have cut WAY back on soda. A two liter of Dr Pepper sat in my kitchen un-opened for three days!!! Once it was opened, Casanova drank most of it.

2- I have started watching my portions. I’m not gorging myself on food- I’m only eating when I’m hungry, and all that jazz.

I’m trying to move more around the house, and hopefully if I start feeling better I can start doing some at home exercises. We’ll be signing up for 24 hour fitness very very soon! I will have my own car in about a months time, so it will be drop the kids off at school and head to the gym to sweat. so hopefully these numbers will fall down down down down down!

Week 1 Weigh In (please don’t judge!)- 254.2

Mini-Me goal- Lose 10 pounds. (10 pounds to go)

Mini-Me reward- Real manicure in a salon- not the store bought glue on’s that I’ve been doing for months!

1 comments:

{Kimber} on December 30, 2009 at 8:59 AM said...

you can do it girl!!!! :)

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!