Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Resolutions…part 1

With the new year fast approaching. (where did 09 go?!)

I have spent some time thinking about things I want to do different in the new year.

1. Get healthy. Yes its been discouraging to go to doctor after doctor only to hear, we can’t find anything wrong. Well, there is something not right, I haven’t been the same since we got the flu. The jury is still out on the vegetarian thing.

2. Spend more time for me. I look at 08 and every other week I had a girls night out. I would tuck the kids in and head out with friends. They never even knew I was gone unless they woke up and needed something, then Casanova was more than adept in dealing with it. 09 came, and I stopped going. Don’t really know why. I was less stressed when I got out more and had fun. I was a better mom.

17873_1292221738992_1033712942_928999_677793_n

3. Family time. Game night, movie night. Once a week, family night. ‘nuff said.

4. Find a church. The kids are missing it. They miss church, We never put a lot of energy into finding a church home up here. We need to now.

5. Keep the house cleaner/more organized. The beginning of the school year, I had the kids clothes laid out a week in advance. Since being sick, we’re digging through the dryer, trying to find socks, and the kids often go to school with two different socks on their feet. (its winter- they are wearing boots, it doesn’t really matter!) It was much less stressful to have everything ready and in a line in the mornings.

So there are my top 5 goals for 2010. What are yours?

Stay tuned for part 2 coming up soon.

2 comments:

{Kimber} on December 29, 2009 at 9:19 AM said...

these are great resolutions...and I need to do most all of them myself :)
I will have to ponder on them!!!

Aimee Larsen on December 30, 2009 at 9:31 AM said...

I said I wasn't going to make any resolutions this year but reading yours makes me rethink that. Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!