Monday, December 14, 2009

This is the story of a fat girl…

labare 018

This was a full length picture of me. Until I got ahold of it. Then I cropped the crap out of it, and even ran it through a “weight loss” process on Picnik.

Thats what I do.

forblog

Or I hide. Behind people. Especially a lot of people.

Last year, I lost a lot of weight. I busted my BUTT to lose it too.

mandyinapril weightloss 007

I haven’t gained all of it back, but I have gained a good portion of it back.

The gym left our budget in a tine of financial crisis, and I went back to soda.

After January 1st, we can pay a small monthly fee through our insurance and get a full on 24 hour fitness membership.

I. Am. Stoked.

But until then, I’m going to start making those other small changes that I know make a world of difference. Take today for instance, I’m drinking water. Lots of it.

Things are going to change around here. I’m getting hot again!

Oh, and I’m not alone!




2 comments:

Catnap on December 14, 2009 at 9:48 AM said...

I'll be doing sumo chicks too :)
Going to school with kids is so hard, that is when I gained a lot of weight.
Juggling it all, you sometimes need a little 'reward'--I'm working on changing the rewards to healthy ones and going to the gym also.
Look forward to all of us getting thinner!

withoutadornment on December 16, 2009 at 8:16 AM said...

That is pretty exciting about your new gym thing come January! Good luck with all your weight loss endeavours!

Stopping in from SITS.

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!