Thursday, February 11, 2010

I was…

Going to write today and tell you the story behind yesterday’s wordless Wednesday.

That will have to wait until tomorrow.

Instead, I want to show you what we woke up to this morning:

008

I live in Texas. Dallas area to be exact.

001

They say this is only the beginning, that this afternoon we’ll be getting more- up to 6”.

004

Kids are still in school though. The weather man keeps saying things are going to get rough as early as this afternoon. I may send Casanova to pick them up early. We’ll see.

As for me:

012

I am cozied up in my chair in the corner with everything I need

010

Bonnie {Blue}, Coffee, and my new phone (which has not been named, she’s hip, trendy and smart so I’m open for suggestions)

PS: yikes, look at those nails, I might take advantage of the snow, put in a movie and give myself a manicure!

Happy Snow Day!

1 comments:

{Kimber} on February 11, 2010 at 11:31 AM said...

I totally think you should name her--your hip, trendy & smart new phone KIMBER!!! fitting right?! hehe!!!

I am hoping the snow doesn't mess up my flight schedule today!!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!