Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weighty Wednesday

Blah. Is all I have to say.

Back up to starting weight. I don’t know why. I have cut out all sodas and am drinking water only. I feel as if I live in the bathroom to prove it.

I know that I shouldn’t expect to see the results I’m used to seeing until I get back in the gym, but it doesn’t keep me from being frustrated.

However, I’m moving onward, I’m not giving up. I’m doing this!

Week 1- 254.2

Week 2- 252.2

Week 3- 253.4

Week 4- 254.2

Mini Me goal- Lose 10 pounds (10 pounds to go)

Mini-Me reward- Real manicure in a salon- not the store bought glue on’s that I’ve been doing for months

1 comments:

{Kimber} on January 20, 2010 at 11:22 AM said...

just keep at it...you can do it!
try not to get discouraged! :)

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!