Saturday, December 12, 2009

You Capture- Lines

This was a tough challenge for me! I’m a circle girl! Had the challenge been circles, I’d have been set. I have only recently noticed my love for all things round, and now I find it funny. But I digress, the challenge was lines. So I walked around trying to find some.

I found two that make my heart pitter patter!

021

Clean, crisp lines. Blinds. Behind them- the door my three oldest children walk through every afternoon.

028

Crazy lines. Simple, spur of the moment decoration that my JoJo did for me. It sits on my desk, and combines some of my favorite things. Red, Glass and glitz!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that second image! Great capture!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!