Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Five

1.  Bossman is entrenched in the terrible two’s. For all the older kids, three was the worst age. Bossman is different in this way , among many others.

2. Brainiac has a field trip next week. I’m supposed to be going. I wonder if that’s a good thing. When I’m around he tends to stay with me, and not spread his wings.

3. I’m ready for holiday vacation. No I’m not. Yes I am. But…… I’ll get back with you on that one.

4. Christmas is in two weeks. There was a very large debate in the household about Diva’s main gift. I said yes, Cassanova said no, he won. I’m still not pleased about it.

5. We had to remove one of Stinkerbells new earrings because she got an infection that I can only assume came from the cat scratch behind her ear that I noticed AFTER her earlobe started swelling to a massive extent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!