Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas passed…

The day after Christmas. I’m sitting here listening to the air mattress be deflated, the coffee brewing, a few still sleeping, and the lazy arousing of this Saturday morning.

With such a large family, we usually trade off holidays, the in laws get Thanksgiving, my family gets 4th of July and Easter. But come Christmas- everyone wants a piece.

Since moving away from ‘home’ its been extra complicated to make sure there is enough of us to go around. This year my parents and siblings came up on Monday/Tuesday. We spent Christmas eve with friends, and Christmas day the in laws came up. It was a crazy whirlwind week, and I’ve loved every minute of it.

104

Except maybe that part. The mess! I’m sure I’ll be picking up twist ties long into 2010. I think they multiply.

014

I think the kids were happy with everything they got.

051

We had a white Christmas. In Texas. Dallas. Seriously.

114

And Diva grew up before my eyes.

 

Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Comments give me that fuzzy feeling inside! Leave one...even if just to say hi!